My fantastic Find!

Hello bloggers,

I am writing a review on ‘El Deafo’ because I recently read it I find I liked it because I could relate to it since she gets hearing aids and I have hearing aids so when you relate to thing or a book I find it makes it more interesting.

I would recommend this book to people with a hearing disadvantage, hearing aids, or people that just simply want to learn how its like and lastly the age I think best suits it is 8-13 years old

Do you think you would read this book?

-Matilda

6 thoughts on “My fantastic Find!”

1. Hi Matilda,
    I really liked reading your blog about the girl with hearing aids. I found that your title was very interesting and made me want to read your blog.

From Georgie 5Q

2. Hi Matilda, I’,m glad you enjoyed the book. It’s always great when you can relate to a character. Keep up the amazing reading!!!!
    regards
    Steve (Max D’s dad)

3. I would love to read the but I cannot find available at the moment. It’s great you found some one to relate to.

– Is there any thing you would say to the author?
    -Eleanor

4. Hey Matilda!
    I loved El Deafo! 😍 It was so realistic and sad as well. Do you think that Mike liked Cece back?
    Nik